FINANCIAL CALCULATOR GALLERY
Our complete set of calculators is listed below. Feel free to try them out as often as you like.
Cash Flow Calculators
- How does inflation impact my standard of living?
- How much am I spending?
- How much do I need for emergencies?
- Should I pay down debt or invest more?
- How long will my money last?
- Should my spouse enter the work force?
- What is my current net worth?
- What is my projected net worth?
- What is my current cash flow?
- What is my projected cash flow?
- Value of reducing or foregoing expenses.
- Historical inflation – Compare purchasing power
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How long until my loan is paid off?
- What would my loan payments be?
- Do I have too much debt?
- What is the balance owing on my loan?
- Should I consolidate my personal debt?
- Re-structuring debts for accelerated payoff
- Which is better, cash up front or payments over time?
- What is the impact of making extra debt payments?
- Should I pay off debts or invest the money?
- What is my potential estate tax liability?
- federal income tax estimator
- Should I adjust my payroll withholdings?
- Will my investment interest be deductible?
- How much self-employment tax will I pay?
- Capital gains (and losses) tax estimator
- Compare taxable, tax-deferred, and tax-free growth
- How much of my social security benefit may be taxable?
- What are the tax implications of paying interest?
- Should I itemize or take the standard deduction?
- What is my taxable-equivalent yield?
- Tax refund estimator
- Tax freedom day
Paycheck & Benefits Calculators
- How much will my company bonus net after taxes?
- How will payroll adjustments affect my take-home pay?
- Convert my salary to an equivalent hourly wage.
- Convert my hourly wage to an equivalent salary.
- What is the future value of my employee stock options?
- Should I exercise my “in-the-money” stock options?
- What may my 401(k) be worth?
- What is the impact of increasing my 401(k) contribution?
- What may my 457 Plan be worth?
- What is the impact of increasing my 457 Plan contribution?
- How will retirement impact my living expenses?
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- Are my current retirement savings sufficient?
- Social security retirement income estimator
- How does inflation impact my retirement income needs?
- I’m retired, how long will my savings last?
- When should I begin saving for retirement?
- Should I convert discretionary expenses to savings?
- How much retirement income may my 401(k) provide?
- Compare a Roth 401(k) to a Traditional 401(K)
- Becoming a millionaire
- Income generated by a savings plan.
- How long will it take to double my money?
- How long until my savings reach my goal?
- Save now vs. save later
- How much should I save to reach my goal?
- What will my current savings grow to?
- Calculate rate of return
- How do taxes and inflation impact my return?
- What is my effective annual yield?
Estimate your credit score
- How should I allocate my assets?
- Compare taxable vs. tax-free investment return
- What is the value of a bond?
- What is the return on my real estate investment?
- What is the value of compound interest?
- What is the value of a call or put option?
- Taxable vs. tax-advantaged saving comparison.
- What is my risk tolerance?
- What is the long-term impact of increased return?
- Certificate of deposit (CD) analyzer
- What is the dividend yield on a stock?
- How do expenses impact mutual fund returns?
- Certificate of deposit (CD) laddering strategy
Tax savings of a qualified retirement/cafeteria plan
- How much should I be saving for college?
- Will I be able to pay back my student loans?
- Advantages of the Coverdell ESA.
- Advantages of a 529 College Savings Plan
- What is the value of a college education?
- What are the payments on a parental (PLUS) loan?
- Should I live on campus, off campus or at home?
- When should I begin saving for child’s college?
Home & Mortgage Calculators
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance my home mortgage (breakeven)?
- Mortgage calculator
- Comparing mortgage terms (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year)
- Should I pay discount points for a lower interest rate?
- Should I rent or buy a home?
- Should I convert to a bi-weekly payment schedule?
- Compare a ‘no-cost’ vs. traditional mortgage
- What are the tax savings generated by my mortgage?
- Which is better, fixed or adjustable-rate mortgage?
- Adjustable rate mortgage calculator
- How do closing costs impact the interest rate?
- Compare an interest-only vs. traditional mortgage
- How much can I borrow from my home equity (HELOC)?
- How much life insurance do I need?
- What is my life expectancy?
- What are my needs for burial and final expenses?
- How much disability income insurance do I need?
- What are the chances of becoming disabled?
- What are my long-term care insurance needs?
- How much will I earn in my lifetime?
- What are the tax advantages of an annuity?
- How long will my current life insurance proceeds last?
- What is the future value of an annuity?
- Which is better, comprehensive plan or high-deductible plan with HSA?
Qualified Plans Calculators
- Evaluate my company pension payout options
- How much can I contribute to an IRA?
- How much retirement income can my IRA provide?
- Should I convert to a Roth IRA?
- What will my qualified plan be worth at retirement?
- What is my current year required minimum distribution?
- What is my projected required minimum distributions?
- What are my lump sum distribution options?
- How do I maximize my employer 401(k) match?
- What is the impact of borrowing from my 401(k) plan?
- What is the impact of early withdrawal from my 401(k)?
- I’m self-employed, how much can I contribute to a retirement plan?
- Net unrealized appreciation (NUA) vs. IRA rollover?
- What are my Stretch IRA distributions?
- Should I lease or purchase an auto?
- Auto purchase – Loan versus 0% dealer financing?
- What would my auto payments be?
- Should I upgrade to a more fuel efficient vehicle?
- Auto loan – Accelerated payoff
- How much vehicle can I afford?
File From Anywhere with Our Expertise.
At Complete Tax Plus, you can get your taxes done in person, or virtually without ever leaving home. And no matter how you meet with our tax pros, you can get started this Tax Season with your biggest refund possible.